Cancellation policy – right of revocation
The client can revoke his contractual declaration within two weeks without indication of reasons in writing (letter, fax, e-mail). The deadline begins at the earliest with the receipt of this instruction. The due dispatch of the revocation suffices to meet the revocation deadline. The revocation is to be addressed to:
D- 60325 Frankfurt am Main
Consequences of revocation:
In the case of an effective revocation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and if so derived profits are to be returned. In case the client is unable to reimburse us either in total or partially for services received, he is required to offer a compensation of equal value. This does not apply, if the deterioration of the merchandise has been checked like it is possible in a shop. In all other respects, the customer can avoid the obligation to replace the value by not making use of the merchandise as if he was its owner and by refraining from any action that might reduce its value. In case of return of a delivery of goods, the order value of which does not exceed EUR 40 the purchaser pays the return payment, if the delivered goods are identical with the ordered ones.
Consequences of revocation - Special notes
The right of revocation of the customer expires prematurely, if the contracting party of the customer began with the execution of the service with explicit agreement of the customer before end of the period of revocation or if the customer has arranged these himself (e.g. by download etc.).
The right or revocation does not hold for contracts that
- apply to the delivery of goods that are produced by client specification or were clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature or that perish or expire quickly,
- apply to the delivery of audio and video recording or software, as far as the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the consumer,
- apply to the delivery of newspapers, magazines and illustrated magazines or,
- apply to betting and lottery service activities,
- apply to the delivery of ebooks.